BJP Sankalp Patra for Himachal Pradesh released
Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda released the BJP ‘Sankalp Patra’ for Himachal Pradesh in Shimla on 06 November, 2022. Addressing on the occasion Shri Nadda said it is only Bharatiya Janata Party which is committed to the growth and development of Himachal Pradesh under the leadership and guidance of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
He said, “I have full confidence and faith that the so-called “electoral tradition” of the state will change and once again the “Lotus” will bloom in Himachal Pradesh. Historic victory of the Bharatiya Janata Party is certain in Himachal Pradesh”.
Shri Nadda said the ‘Sankalp Patra’ of the Bharatiya Janata Party is not merely an election manifesto; it is our roadmap for the development, growth and progress of Himachal Pradesh. Whereas, the manifesto of the Congress party is visionless and “wajan-less”.
Shri Nadda said we have made 11 commitments in our ‘Sankalp Patra’ and will fulfill all of them.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ‘SANKALP PATRA’
- The Bharatiya Janata Party government will implement the Common Civil Code in Himachal Pradesh.
- Will start the Mukhyamantri Annadata Samman Nidhi scheme and under which small farmers will get an annual amount of Rs 3000,
- Will create employment for 8 lakh youths of Himachal.
- All the villages across the state will be connected by Pukka roads.
- The BJP government will also develop 5 new medical colleges in the state while the number of mobile clinics will be doubled in every Vidhan Sabha.
- Will also start a new programme “Shakti”. Under this ambitious programme a transport and other infrastructure will be developed.
- Will limit GST on all materials used in the packaging of apples.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party government will also limit GST on all materials used in the packaging of apples at 12%. Additional GST will be paid by the state government.
- Will remove any disparity in the salaries of the state government employees.
‘Stri Shakti Sankalp Patra’
- ‘Stri Shakti Sankalp Patra’ focuses on women empowerment. It also comprises our 11 commitments for the women of Himachal Pradesh.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Shagun Yojana the financial aid given to girls of the BPL families will be increased from Rs 31,000 to Rs 51,000.
- BJP government in Himachal Pradesh will also provide bicycles to all girl students studying in class sixth to class eighth free of cost, while girls enrolled in higher education will be given Scooty.
- Will also provide monetary aid of Rs 25,000 to all pregnant women in order to ensure good health and their new born babies.
- BJP will also start a new Devi Annapurna Yojna under which women belonging to poor families will be provided 3 free cooking gas cylinders every year free of cost.
- Similarly top 5000 girl students who pass class 12 from government schools will be given a monthly scholarship of Rs 2500 for their graduation studies.
- The BJP government will also ensure 33% reservation in government jobs and in educational institutions for women and girls.
Leave a Comment