‘GUNDA MUKT UTTAR PRADESH-BHRASHTACHAR MUKT UTTAR PRADESH’ » Bhajpa Ki Baat
The Bharatiya Janata Party released the ‘Lok Kalyan Sankalp Patra’ for the upcoming Uttar Pradesh assembly elections on February 08, 2022. The ‘Sankalp Patra’, was released by Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah along with Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and UP BJP President Shri Swatantra Dev Singh.
The ‘Sankalp Patra’, with a segment titled ‘Gunda Mukt Uttar Pradesh-Bhrashtachar Mukt Uttar Pradesh’, also targets the corruption that has been prevailing in the state under the Samajwadi Party rule. Other key issues that the party has promised to tackle and deliver results on include better education, schemes for girl child, health and employment generation.
While releasing the ‘Sankalp Patra’, Shri Amit Shah said, “For 15 years SP and BSP have ruled UP but there was no development in the state. BJP will form next government with two third majority.”
Speaking on the occasion, Shri Shah also said, “The BJP has fulfilled more than 92 per cent of 212 ‘sankalps’ made in its 2017 poll ‘Sankalp Patra’.”
Shri Amit Shah said we will ensure that every village has access to a bank, LPG gas and toilets to every house. He indicated plans to set up metro services in all major cities of the state. Further, he also promised helicopter services via Pawan Hans helicopters in various parts of the state.
Shri Shah said the party will work to enhance the security and development of women. He promised a 10-year punishment and a Rs 1 lakh fine for those indulging in Love Jihad if BJP returns to power in Uttar Pradesh.
Here are some key announcements made in the BJP ‘Sankalp Patra’:
• The first promise of the Sankalp Patra is to double the amount of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) scheme for landless farmers. Currently, the PM-Kisan amount is
Rs 6,000 annually which is directly transferred to beneficiaries in three installments of Rs 2,000 each.
• Free electricity for farmers for agriculture in the next five years.
• Rs.25,000 crore ‘Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Agri-Infrastructure Mission’ to set up cold chain centres, godowns, processing units across the state.
• Formulation of Minimum Support Price (MSP) for wheat and rice.
• Rs 5000 crore to be spent on modernization of sugarcane mills.
• Payment to sugarcane farmers within 14 days and, in case of delay, payment to be done with interest.
• As many as 6 ‘Mega Food Parks’ to be developed in the state.
• In the next 5 years, the government will strengthen wheat and paddy purchase at MSP•
• Under ‘Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana,’ financial aid will be hiked from Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000.
• Financial assistance of up to Rs.1 lakh for marriage of girls belonging to poor families.
• Two free LPG cylinders for women under ‘Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana’ every Holi and Diwali.
• In public transport, free commute for women passengers above 60.
• Rs.1000 crore to be used for ‘Mission Pink Toilet,’ while monthly stipend for widows to be hiked to Rs.1500.
• CCTV cameras to be installed at public places and near educational institutes.
• 3000 Pink Police booths to be set up.
• Under UPPSC, number of women in government jobs to be doubled.
• To make the meritorious girl students self-reliant, under the Rani Laxmibai Yojana, free scooters will be given to them.
• The party Sankalp Patra promises to give a scooty to the female students and working women.
• ‘Mission Kayakalp’ to be launched to make furniture such as table and benches in primary schools.
• Modernisation of 30,000 secondary schools, as well as colleges, of the state.
• With modern infrastructure and world-class facilities, universities, including Aligarh’s Raja Mahendra Pratap University and Maharja Suheldev University in Azamgarh.
• Digital research institutes will be set up in Lucknow and Noida.
• Promising to give laptops for ‘Sabko Saath, Sabka Vikas‘ tag along with a 1 GB internet for a year.
• There will also be the setting up of more than 10 international standard universities in the state with free wi-fi in all campuses.
• The party will also set up the Madan Mohan Malviya Sanskrit University.
• It further talks about the healthcare system promising the hiring of 6,000 doctors and 10,000 paramedic experts.
• Increasing the requirement of pre-medical staff from 6,000 to 10,000 doctors.
• The seats in medical colleges will also be doubled.
• One well-equipped government hospital will be built in every district of the state
• The BJP will set up 6 new AIIMS hospitals in the state
• Employment to at least one person per family.
• Under the Swami Vivekanand Yuva Shashaktikaran Yojana, two crore tablets and smartphones will be given
• Gyms and sporting grounds would be built in every gram panchayat to encourage sporting culture.
• All appointments to grade 3 and grade 4 jobs will not entail an interview.
• Promise to increase the police force strength by 1 lakh people.
• Setting up of 6 IT parks in the states.
• General Bipin Rawat Defence Industrial Corridor in Bundelkhand will be completed in a record time
• Ten-year punishment and Rs 1 lakh fine for those indulging in ‘Love Jihad’
• The promise of free coaching for competitive exams in the State.
• Further, the party will ensure that the communal clashes that happen in the state will reduce. Also, the party if it comes to power will set up a separate force to deal with the issue.
• A ‘Gareeb Kalyan’ card will be given to the poor with a guarantee of availability of Rs 6 lakh for constructing cemented houses.
• The BJP also promises to ensure 100 percent electrification in the state under the ‘Ujwala Yojana’.
• Shri Ram Janma Bhoomi construction will be ensured as per constitutional means.
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a Bhajpa Ki Baat feed.)