Budget Focusses On Welfare Of Poor And Weaker Sections: JP Nadda » Bhajpa Ki Baat
Welcoming the Budget 2022-23, BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda thanked Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi and Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman for the Budget which is dedicated to Rural Development, Agriculture Development, Welfare of our workers, Infrastructure Development, and development and progress of our Himalayan and North-Eastern States.
Shri Nadda said as India celebrates Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, the Union Budget 2022-23 is focused on welfare and upliftment of the poor and weaker sections. It is the Budget that will empower the poor and make them self-reliant. It is a Budget dedicated to Rural Development, Agriculture Development, Welfare of our workers, Infrastructure Development, and development and progress of our Himalayan and North-Eastern States.
The Budget also emphasizes the commitment of the Narendra Modi government towards social justice, equality, life with dignity and equal opportunity to all. The Budget will further facilitate Ease of Living, which has been the hallmark of the Bharatiya Janata Party government led by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
• In the Budget the expenditure has been pegged at Rs 39.45 lakh crore which showcases India’s strength as a rapidly growing economy. The Government has also done a commendable job in reducing the fiscal deficit target from 6.9% to 6.4%.
• The Union Budget comes at a time when India, under the leadership of our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is fighting a decisive battle against the Corona pandemic. This Budget fulfills the hopes and aspirations of all sections of the society, particularly the micro, small and medium enterprises sector, besides giving India’s Infrastructure Development a whole new dimension.
• The Budget is not a one-year economic agenda, our Budget is a solid blueprint of the coming 25 years of economic development that will lay a strong foundation of making India world’s strongest economy and a developed nation.
• In his Independence Day Speech from the ramparts of Red Fort, Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi had announced the launch of Rs 100 lakh crore Gati Shakti Yojna, and this Budget has given wings to this highly ambitious plan.
• This year’s Union Budget also focuses on the Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme which aims at meeting our goals of making Atmanirbhar Bharat. PLI scheme has received a very encouraging response which will lead to generation of 60 lakh new jobs and increased production worth Rs 30 lakh crore in next 5 years. It will keep the foundation of New India.
• The Budget has provision for constructing new 25,000 km National Highways with an expenditure of Rs 20,000 crores. Our Government has also made plans to interconnect 5 big rivers with the help of Jal Shakti Mantralaya. Rs 44,605 crore will be spent on the Betwa Link project which will be the lifeline of 62 lakh people living in the Bundelkhand region. I thank our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji for this very important initiative.
• The Bharatiya Janata Party government at the Center under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is committed to agricultural development, welfare of farmers and doubling their income. The government has made a provision for record purchase on MSP in the budget.
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a Bhajpa Ki Baat feed.)