BJP is committed to fulfilling these promises : Amit Shah » Bhajpa Ki Baat
BJP releases ‘Sankalp PatrA’ for Chhattisgarh
Union Home and Cooperation Minister Shri Amit Shah launched BJP’s Sankalp Patra for Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly elections on November 03, 2023 at Kushabhau Thackeray Auditorium, Raipur. While releasing the election manifesto of Chhattisgarh, Shri Shah said that the party has received lakhs of suggestions from the people of the state and this manifesto has been prepared keeping these suggestions in mind. For the BJP, the election manifesto is not just a manifesto, but it is a ‘Sankalp Patra’, and the BJP is committed to fulfilling these promises.
Shri Shah said that there has been a Congress government in Chhattisgarh for the last 5 years but now the people are going for change. BJP has worked to transform Chhattisgarh from a sick state to a better state. I assure the people of the state that BJP will work to make the state a completely developed state in the coming 5 years. During the 15 years of BJP’s tenure, despite the obstacles faced in the first 10 years, speed of development in Chhattisgarh has doubled. BJP liberated many difficult areas of Chhattisgarh from Naxalism. He also improved the infrastructure of the state. Chhattisgarh became the first state in the country under the BJP rule which guaranteed nutrition as well as 150 days of employment in MNREGA, maternity leave in the country, 50% reservation for women in Panchayat elections, free laptop-tablets to students and electricity shortage in Chhattisgarh. Bharatiya Janata Party also did the work of freeing it from power surplus state. Power hubs, cement manufacturing centres, aluminum manufacturing centres, better health facilities were also started during the BJP rule. Under the leadership of Shri Raman Singh, the BJP government built two new universities in Bastar and Surguja and established new standards of education in areas like Dantewada. In the same period, 2 medical colleges were increased to 15, medical seats were increased from 100 to 1100, number of engineering colleges was increased from 14 to 50, number of polytechnic colleges was increased from 10 to 51, number of ITIs was increased from 61 to 176.
Dental colleges increased from 1 to 5, nursing colleges increased from 1 to 84, management colleges increased from 2 to 16 and veterinary and agricultural colleges increased from 4 to 31.
Highlights of the ‘Sankalp Patra’
• Union Home and Cooperation Minister, while mentioning ‘Krishi Unnati Yojana’ in the manifesto of Chhattisgarh, said that BJP will buy 21 quintals per acre of paddy at the rate of Rs. 3,100 per quintal if the government comes to power in the state.
• The people of Chhattisgarh are provided financial assistance at the rate of Rs. 2200 per family per year by the Central Government. However, the Chhattisgarh government has increased this assistance to Rs. 2700 per family every year, but the Chhattisgarh government is presenting it as its achievement by increasing this assistance by only Rs. 500, the remaining 2200 rupees is given by the central government.
• Bhupesh Baghel government had promised to provide compensation to women under the Mahtari Vandan Yojana, but it did not fulfill its promise. But the BJP government has decided that every married woman will be given Rs. 12 thousand annually.
• Bhupesh Baghel government could not stop corruption in government posts for five years, due to which many posts are lying vacant in the state. Our government will recruit these posts in a time bound manner within two years.
• 18 lakh new houses will be built in Chhattisgarh under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Apart from this, pure water will be supplied to every house of Chhattisgarh under the tap water scheme.
• In Chhattisgarh, a lot of injustice has been done to the tribal brothers and sisters associated with tendu leaf collection. The BJP government will increase the rate of tendu leaf collection in the state to Rs. 5500 per standard bag. The BJP government will further streamline and speed up the tendu leaf collection process. For this, the government will re-implement the Charan Paduka scheme and give a bonus of Rs. 4500 to those who make additional collections.
• Under the Deendayal Upadhyay Agricultural Laborers Welfare Scheme, the central government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 annually to landless and landless-agricultural labourers.
• BJP will ensure that there is transparency in the Public Service Commission examinations. Those who have committed scams in government recruitment should start counting the days, because as soon as the BJP government comes, strict criminal investigation will be conducted against the scammers.
• Addressing the youth of Chhattisgarh, Shri Shah said that as soon as the BJP government comes to power, the youth who set up new industries will be given the arrangement of payment through interest-free model with 50% subsidy. And we will set up a large Innovation Campus in Raipur to make Central India an Innovation Hub, which will generate more than 6 lakh employment opportunities in the state.
• BJP will bring ‘Rani Durgavati Yojana’, under which girls of BPL category will be given assistance of Rs. 1 lakh 50 thousand on attaining adulthood. After the coming of BJP government, mothers and sisters will be given gas cylinders for Rs. 500. Along with this, monthly travel allowance will be given to college students every month through ‘Direct Benefit Transfer’ (DBT).
• During the Congress rule, there have been scams worth thousands of crores, it is not important who committed the scams but the public money, every penny, should come back to the state treasury. BJP has zero tolerance policy against corruption. Under this, a commission of inquiry against corruption will be formed and criminal investigation will begin.
• The BJP government will provide ‘Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Science’ (CIMS) on the lines of AIIMS and Chhattisgarh Institute of Technology (CIT) on the lines of IIT in every Lok Sabha constituency of Chhattisgarh, so that every Chhattisgarh resident will get education and health facilities.
• Investment will also come through the Invest Chhattisgarh conference and to prevent corruption, investment will be brought to Chhattisgarh through a single window.
• Our BJP government will move forward in a people-centric administrative direction through Tuhar Dwar.
• Under the Shaktipeeth project, the 1000 km long project will take Chhattisgarh to heights in the field of tourism by developing 5 Shaktipeeths of Chhattisgarh on the lines of the 4 Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand.
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a Bhajpa Ki Baat feed.)