Salient points of speech of Hon’ble Union Home Minister & Minister of Cooperation Sh Amit Shah ji while flagging -off Jan-Vishwas Yatra from Dharmanagar & Sabroom in Tripura
- Under the leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party has given people their rights instead of darkness, given development and not destruction, given trust instead of dispute, given good governance rather than poor governance and given facilities instead of problems.
- We have embarked upon the Jan Vishwas Yatra with the pledge and commitment to make Tripura a developed and prosperous state by following the principles of trust of the people and to work for them, to fulfill the faith of the people and to lead State towards new horizons under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. The people of Tripura are with our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- The Jan Vishwas Yatra of the Bharatiya Janata Party will be taken out for 8 days. It will cover all the 60 assembly constituencies in 8 districts and cover over 1,000 km. During the Yatra over 200 public meetings, 100 padyatras and around 50 roadshows will also be organised.
- The assembly elections in Tripura in 2018 was to get the state rid of the highly incompetent Communist rule. During the past 5 years the Bharatiya Janata Party government under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and led by Biplab Deb ji and Manik Saha ji has kept strong foundations of growth and development in the state. In the next 5 years we will make Tripura the most prosperous and developed states among smaller states in the country.
- Tripura was once infamous for terrorism, infiltration, blockade, human organ trafficking, corruption and injustice towards Tribals. But today under the Bharatiya Janata Party government Tripura is known for good infrastructure, security, industrial investment, organic farming and for ensuring rights of Tribal communities.
- When there was Communist government, it had not implemented the Fifth Pay Commission recommendations for government employees. But the Bharatiya Janata Party immediately after forming its government in the state implemented the Seventh Pay Commission recommendations thus giving benefits to the state government employees. Our government hiked the DA of employees and retired government employees by 12 percent.
- The Communists ruled Tripura for 3 decades which was full of anarchy, violence, corruption and lawlessness. But in the past 5 years the Bharatiya Janata Party government ended all violence, toll bazi, cadre violence, corruption and lawlessness in the state. The Bharatiya Janata Party government wrote a new chapter of growth, development, progress and prosperity in Tripura.
- In the past 5 years the income of farmers of Tripura has increased from Rs 6,800 to Rs 11,000. Tripura Chief Minister Shri Manik Saha ji has implemented several important and effective social welfare schemes thereby taking the state in the third spot among smaller states in implementing social schemes. It is a very big achievement.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party government has brought massive improvement in the state’s infrastructure which has helped in improving tourism inflow by 11 times in the last 5 years, and this is because the era of violence and lawlessness of the Communist party government is over. In next 1-2 years a grand Maa Tripur Sundari temple will be constructed which will attract devotees from across the world.
- Under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji the Bharatiya Janata Party is committed to create a Tripura where every youth will get employment, where every woman will be safe, where the rights of our Tribal brothers and sisters will be safeguarded, where every home will get clean drinking water and where every citizen will get access to good medical care.
- The double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party has worked in Tripura with double commitment and dedication. We have to create a developed and prosperous Tripura which has abundant industries and startups. We have taken out the Jan Vishwas Yatra with the slogan and commitment of developed Tripura, superior and prosperous Tripura.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party government has reached an agreement with NLFT to bring peace in the state. Our government has brought to the mainstream more than 50 social groups by getting them social and financial security. For the rights and privileges of our Tribal communities, our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has taken the pledge to save our forests, land and our people.
- Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has appealed to the people of Tripura to give the Bharatiya Janata Party a chance so that he can deliver highways, internet, railway and air connectivity. Our two Chief Ministers Shri Biplab Deb ji and Shri Manik Saha ji have delivered on all these promises and commitments. We have given very effective and efficient leadership. The Bharatiya Janata Party government has brought a major change in the fortunes of Tripura and its people.
Leave a Comment