Union Home and Cooperation Minister Addresses Massive Public Rallies in Ayodhya and Sant Kabir Nagar » Bhajpa Ki Baat
UNION HOME AND COOPERATION MINISTER AND SENIOR BJP LEADER SHRI AMIT SHAH ADDRESSED MASSIVE PUBLIC RALLIES IN THE CITY OF LORD RAM – AYODHYA AND SANT KABIR NAGAR IN UTTAR PRADESH. HERE ARE THE SALIENT POINTS OF THE SPEECH:
- After three consecutive massive victories in previous elections in 2014, 2017 and 2019 the Bharatiya Janata Party is once again going to form its government in Uttar Pradesh with massive majority. This time the Bharatiya Janata Party will again cross 300 seats in Uttar Pradesh. In Uttar Pradesh the Bharatiya Janata Party is getting massive support as people of all sections have been benefitted from the government policies and programmes.
- During the governments of Bua-Babua (aunt and nephew) our symbols of faith were not honoured and respected . But today our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji are giving full honour and respect to all the symbols of our faith and devotion.
- Today huge sums of illegal money is being recovered from Uttar Pradesh, on which Akhilesh Yadav is showing his displeasure. If someone has evaded tax and if government is catching the culprit, then why is Akhilesh Yadav so much bothered? The bad smell of Samajwadi perfume is spreading everywhere, but the Bharatiya Janata Party government will not tolerate any evasion of tax and will punish culprits.
- The Samajwadi Party, the Bahujan Samaj Party and the Congress party made several attempts to stop construction of grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya . Why did Lord Rama had to live in a makeshift tents for so many years? Who ordered firing , lathicharge and violence against the Ram Bhakts? Who stopped the Ram Navami celebrations and “deepotsav” grand programmes?
- Today I am deeply overwhelmed and happy to do the grand darshan of Shri Ramlala in Shri Ramjanmbhoomi which is the symbol of faith and devotion of uncountable Hindus in India and across the world. My heart is highly emotional and overwhelmed to see Shri Ramlala seated on his rightful place after centuries of struggle and sacrifices.
- This very land saw many struggles for centuries to get the rightful place for Lord Sri Ramlala. Whenever perpetrators invaded this holy land our ancestors fought valiantly and reconstructed our temples, our holiest of sites. The Bharatiya Janata Party government under the leadership of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has done the great work of returning the lost glory and grandeur of Ayodhya , the birthplace of Shri Ramlala.
- The people of Uttar Pradesh does not want the misgovernance of Bua-Babua-Behen (aunt/Mayawati, nephew/Akhilesh Yadav, behen-Priyanka Gandhi). The Nizam (rule) of Bua – Babua- Behen means — ‘N’ for Nasimuddin, ‘I’ for Imran Masood and ‘ZA’ means Azam Khan and ‘M’ means Mukhtar Ansari. Their government is the symbol of corruption, crime, violence, lawlessness and anarchy. The people of Uttar Pradesh does not want ‘NIZAM’ of Bua-Babua-Behen. They want the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party which means development, progress, growth and prosperity of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Samajwadi Party, the Bahujan Samaj Party and the Congress party gave nothing to Uttar Pradesh except for 5 ‘bahubali’. Samajwadi Party government was known for three ‘P’ — priwarvaad (dynasty politics), ‘pakshpaat’ (favouritism) and ‘palayan’ (migration). Whereas the Bharatiya Janata Party is known for and practices three ‘V’ — ‘Vikas’ (development), ‘Vyapaar’ (business) and ‘sanskritik viraasat’ (cultural legacy). Ayodhya and Kashi are the shining examples of it .
- Bua – Babua – Behen just have one aim , one goal — to establish the rule of loot , corruption and anarchy. They have nothing to do with the welfare, wellbeing and progress of the people of Uttar Pradesh .
- During the Samajwadi Party and the Bahujan Samaj Party rule people of the state were tortured by the mafia, criminals and goonda elements . But under the Yogi Adityanath Government all the criminals elements and history-sheeters have fled the state. Under the Yogi Adityanath Government there has been a considerable improvement in the law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh as cases of murders, abduction, dacoity, loot, crime against women and other crimes have seen major decline in the state. In the Yogi Adityanath Government no one has the courage to incite riots or disturb law and order in Uttar Pradesh.
- An international airport is coming up in Ayodhya which will be named after Lord Ram . Ram Ki Paudi is being transformed. Through the highly popular ‘ Deepotsav ‘ the rich cultural heritage of Ayodhya is being preserved and promoted .
- Uttar Pradesh’s biggest bus station is coming up in Ayodhya , while huge multi -level parking is also being constructed in Ayodhya which will help devotees and tourists coming to this historic city of Lord Ram . All the famous ‘kunds ‘ ( water bodies) like Bharat kund , Hanuman kund , Sita kund , Ganesh kund , Dashrath kund , are all being revived and reconstructed , which will add to the glory of this historic city .
- AIIMS have come up in Gorakhpur while an international airport is coming up in Kushinagar . The mega fertilizer plant in Gorakhpur has also been restarted , while a compressed bio gas plant is also coming up in Gorakhpur .
- In Uttar Pradesh during the past 5 years 31 new medical colleges have been opened . A modern defence industrial corridor is coming up which will lead to development and massive job opportunities , production of Brahmos is to begin soon . Also , five new expressways have come up in the past 5 years in Uttar Pradesh .
- Eastern region of Uttar Pradesh used to known as sugar bowl due to massive production of sugarcane and sugar , but the Samajwadi Party government and the Bahujan Samaj Party government misgovernance led to closure of several sugar mills and created crisis for sugarcane farmers . During the rule of the Samajwadi Party and the Bahujan Samaj Party around 30 sugar mills were shut down while several other sugar mills were sold at throwaway prices . But under the Bharatiya Janata Party government led by Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji new sugar mills have been opened , modernisation and expansion of 20 sugar mills also took place .
- Our government in the state has increased the sugarcane rate to benefit our farmers , duty has been increased on raw sugar , ethanol blending has been increased so that sugarcane farmers can be benefited in Uttar Pradesh . The Bharatiya Janata Party government in the past 5 years has paid farmers their dues worth over Rs 1.48 lakh crores in the state besides waiving off agriculture loans of over 86 lakh farmers .
- Our double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party is providing double amount of ration and also free ration for the past two years in the state .
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a kamal sandesh feed.)