The divisive politics of the Congress party has ruined Manipur: Jagat Prakash Nadda » Bhajpa Ki Baat
Salient points of address of the BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda while interacting with farmers in Valpo and Bazar Community in Imphal, Manipur
- Under the guidance and leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, the N Biren Singh government has changed the face and destiny of Manipur. Today there is no blockade or bandh or protest in the state. Today under the Bharatiya Janata Party government all round development and progress of Manipur is taking place.
- The divisive politics of the Congress party has ruined Manipur. In the Congress party government corruption and commission had become the order of the day, but now under the Bharatiya Janata Party government the rule of corruption free and transparent governance has been restored. Under the Congress party government more than 6,000 bandhs and strikes had taken place. But under the Bharatiya Janata Party government no bandh or strike took place. Our government’s focus was on development, growth and progress of Manipur.
- Under the leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, the N Biren Singh government in the past 5 years increased the state’s agriculture budget from Rs 150 crores to Rs 300 crores, the budget was doubled under the Bharatiya Janata Party government.
- Today I want to assure the business community that they should not think that under the Bharatiya Janata Party government there will be one way communication . We always believe in two way communication. All your problems are our problems, and we are fully committed to resolve them.
- We believe and practice the ideology of ‘One Nation, One Country’. We have seen comments of the Punjab Chief Minister in the media where he is threatening that he will not allow people of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar to enter Punjab. The Chief Minister of Punjab gives such a shameful and disgusting statement and Priyanka Vadra applauds it.
- On one hand Priyanka Vadra says she is daughter of Uttar Pradesh , and on the other hand she applauds when people of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are insulted. What kind of thought process is this? Can the nation and states remain safe and secure under such leaders?
- In Punjab the leader who currently rules in Delhi has said that either he will become the Chief Minister of Punjab or the Prime Minister of the independent country. Are such people with such dangerous thoughts fit to rule the country and the state and can they keep the nation and the country safe and secure?
- The Congress party had ruined Manipur and made it synonymous with blockades and strikes. But today under the Bharatiya Janata Party government Manipur bagged the agriculture award in 2017- 2018 for being the biggest producer of fruits in the country.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party government in Manipur under the Chief Minister Shri N Biren Singh has created separate departments for animal husbandry, fisheries and dairying so that rapid development of these sectors could be ensured.
- In its manifesto the Bharatiya Janata Party has promised that its government in Manipur after coming to power will hike the amount of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna given to farmers from Rs 6000 to Rs 8000 per annum. The additional Rs 2000 crores will be given by the Bharatiya Janata Party government in Manipur.
- In 2014 – 15 organic farming used to be done in 345 hectares in Manipur, but today under the Bharatiya Janata Party government Manipur is today called ‘Organic State’. Today over 37,500 hectares of land in Manipur has been brought under organic farming.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party’s Sankalp Patra, is the manifesto of making Manipur an ‘Atma Nirbhar Manipur’. In our ‘Sankalp Patra’ we have also promised to provide good prices for all agriculture produced in Manipur. Our next government in Manipur will make the ‘Market Access Scheme’ for the benefit of our farmers. We are also working on a guaranteed purchase scheme for our agricultural products that will greatly benefit our farmers in the state.
- We also have plans to bring perishable foods and goods under MSP soon. Inspired by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji ‘s plan og ‘One district, One Product’, we have also decided to start this scheme as ‘One sub- division, One product’ in Manipur.
- In our ‘Sankalp Patra’ our manifesto we have promised that we will set up AIIMS in Manipur. Once our government is formed we will give free scooters and moped to meritouis boys and girls and also laptops to students.
- Manipur will be given 100 % health coverage by implementing health schemes like Ayushman Bharat and CMHT. We will also give two free cooking gas cylinders to women every year once our government is again formed in the state.
- In Manipur the Bharatiya Janata Party government will focus on ‘Zero budget’ natural farming. We will make Manipur self reliant and self- sufficient. During the Congress party government, Manipur had to get its food grains from outside, but under the Bharatiya Janata Party government Maniour today has become a self reliant state in foodgrains.
- Five years ago people of Manipur under the Congress party government had to go to officials and offices to get their works done. But under the Bharatiya Janata party government started various important initiatives which includes ‘Go to Villages’ and ‘Go to Hills’ and now the government is reaching the doorsteps of the people of Manipur.
- As per instructions of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, one of the Cabinet ministers visits the North- east every 15 days and also reviews development projects at the district level. Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has himself visited the North East 54 times which shows his love and affection for the region.
- Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, Union Home and Cooperation Minister Shri Amit Shah ji and Defence Minister Shri Rajnath Singh ji recently laid foundation stones and unveiled various development projects worth Rs 5500 crores in Manipur.
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a kamal sandesh feed.)