Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Sh JP Nadda in Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji’s interaction with party karyakartas on the occasion of 42nd Sthapna Diwas (Foundation Day) of BJP
The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji today hoisted a flag in the party headquarters on the occasion of the party’s 42nd Foundation Day. He also offered floral tributes at the bust of Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, the ideologue of national unity and integrity, and Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay ji, the pioneer and propagator of ‘integral humanism’ and ‘Antyodaya’. Shri Nadda also inaugurated a blood donation camp at the party headquarters on the occasion.
Key points of address:
- Shri Nadda congratulated all the party workers, district and mandal and booth level office bearers, state and national level office bearers on the occasion of 42nd Foundation Day of the Bharatiya Janata Party, which today is the world’s largest political party which is committed to ideology, national service and people’s welfare.
- Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has devoted his entire life for the growth and successful journey of the Bharatiya Janata Party. I on behalf of all the party workers and all office bearers want to thank and congratulate our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji for your great service towards the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Under the leadership of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji the Bharatiya Janata Party is not only known as the world’s largest political party, it is also known for its social and humane aspects.
- During the Corona pandemic the crores of BJP workers reached out to the needy and sick people across the country on the clarion call of ‘Sewa hi sangathan’ given by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. Crores of BJP workers left no stone unturned to serve humanity during one of the toughest moments of our life. By serving selflessly with full devotion and dedication the Bharatiya Janata Party workers presented before the world how a political party can serve the people and that public service is one their main tasks.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party has always been a party devoted to nationalism, but now it has become a party which cares for the welfare and empowerment of the poorest of the poor, Dalits and backward classes, tribals, farmers, women and youth. We believe in taking the nation forward by empowering the last person standing in the queue.
- Recently assembly elections were held in 5 states and the superb results in the favour of the Bharatiya Janata Party clearly shows the trust and respect people of the country has for the policies and programmes of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji .
- Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has completely changed the political work culture of our country. He has established the culture of service to humanity. Under the leadership and guidance of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji today a pro-active, pro-poor and pro-responsive government is functioning in our country. Each and every worker of the Bharatiya Janata Party provides strength and support to the highly effective and responsive Narendra Modi Government.
- We follow the mantra that “the glory of our motherland should always remain, with or without us”. Following this principle and ideology crores of the Bharatiya Janata Party workers will continue to work on the path shown by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji.
- From its foundation till today, the Bharatiya Janata Party has been served by our great leaders – from Hon’ble Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee to Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay ji, from Hon’ble Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji to Shri Kushabhau Thakre and Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia. It is due to the sacrifices and hard work of our great leaders that the Bharatiya Janata Party has made the journey from 2 Lok Sabha MPs to 302 Lok Sabha MPs today.
Leave a Comment