BJP NATIONAL PRESIDENT SHRI JAGAT PRAKASH NADDA JI OFFERED RICH TRIBUTES TO DR SHYAMA PRASAD MUKHERJEE JI ON HIS BIRTH ANNIVERSARY TODAY AND ALSO TOOK PART IN THE TREE PLANTATION DRIVE HELD ON THE OCCASION AT THE PARTY HEADQUARTERS IN DELHI
- Remembering Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji, the Bharatiya Janata Party National President said he was a great patriot, a true nationalist, a strong advocate of cultural nationalism and a great educationist. Today West Bengal and Punjab are integral parts of India and the entire credit of this goes to Honourable Shri Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji.
- Dr Mukherjee persistently fought and struggled to make Jammu and Kashmir an integral part of India post Independence, and for this he made the supreme sacrifice. Dr Mukherjee’s dream was finally realised by our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji whose strong will and commitment besides the impeccable planning of Union Home Minister led to scrapping of Article 370 and Jammu and Kashmir became the integral part of India in true sense.
- Dr Mukherjee was India’s first Industry Minister under the Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Government. He formulated India’s first Industry policy. Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee was the one who created Khadi Gramodhyog to strengthen our economy and make India self reliant.
- Dr Mukherjee was deeply concerned and saddened by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s policy of appeasement and aping the Western line on the matters of nation building post Independence. It was for this reason that he created Bharatiya Jan Sangh to give an alternate political ideology to the nation.
- It was Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee who gave the slogan ‘Ek desh mein do Vidhan, do Pradhan, do Nishan nahin chalega ‘ (In our country the policy of two Constitutions, two Prime Ministers and two national emblems will not work). For this he started satyagrah movement, and he even entered Jammu and Kashmir without permit in defiance of the government order.
- While entering Jammu and Kashmir on June 11, 1953 Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji was arrested and lodged in jail. He died under highly mysterious circumstances on June 23, 1953. Dr Mukherjee’s mother wrote to the then Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru seeking urgent and fair probe into the death of Dr Mukherjee. But Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru did not pay any heed to it. Thus the real cause of the death of Dr Mukherjee was not known.
- Remembering Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee — from his death anniversary on June 23 to his birth anniversary on June 6 — the Bharatiya Janata Party does various social work and organise various camps which include giving free aid and assistance to sick and needy people in hospitals, holding massive plantation drives across India and helping poor and needy people. All this symbolises the BJP workers’ respect and honour for Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji .
- The true tributes of the Bharatiya Janata Party workers to our great leader Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji is that we should all take inspiration from his life and work tirelessly and dedicatedly towards strengthening our nation.
Leave a Comment