BJP will again cross 300 seats in Uttar Pradesh: Amit Shah » Bhajpa Ki Baat
UNION HOME AND COOPERATION MINISTER AND SENIOR BJP LEADER SHRI AMIT SHAH JI ADDRESSED MASSIVE PUBLIC RALLIES IN MORADABAD, ALIGARH AND UNNAO IN UTTAR PRADESH. HERE ARE THE SALIENT POINTS OF THE SPEECH:
- In Uttar Pradesh the Bharatiya Janata Party is getting massive support and blessings of the people of the state. After massive victories in the three previous elections in 2014, 2017 and 2019 the Bharatiya Janata Party is once again going to form its government in Uttar Pradesh with massive majority. This time the Bharatiya Janata Party will again cross 300 seats in Uttar Pradesh.
- The people of Uttar Pradesh does not want the misgovernance of Bua-Babua-Behen (aunt/Mayawati, nephew/Akhilesh Yadav, behen- Priyanka Gandhi). The Nizam ( rule ) of Bua – Babua- Behen means — ‘N’ for Nasimuddin, ‘I’ for Imran Masood and ‘ZA’ means Azam Khan and ‘M’ means Mukhtar Ansari. Their government is the symbol of corruption, crime, violence, lawlessness and anarchy.
- The Samajwadi Party, the Bahujan Samaj Party and the Congress party have made a new ‘LAB’, where ‘L’ stands for loot, ‘A’ means ‘atankwad’ (terrorism) and ‘B’ for ‘bhrastachar’ (corruption). These parties have looted Uttar Pradesh and have connived with people like the ‘itra’ man in usurping corruption money worth several crores.
- The Samajwadi Party government was known for three ‘P’ — priwarvaad (dynasty politics), ‘pakshpaat’ (favouritism) and ‘palayan’ (migration). Whereas the Bharatiya Janata Party is known for and practices three ‘V’ — ‘Vikas’ (development), ‘Vyapaar’ (business) and ‘sanskritik viraasat’ (cultural legacy).
- The leaders representing elephant and bicycle did nothing for Uttar Pradesh, they just indulged in massive corruption and stacked the people’s money in their homes. Today the huge amount of money is being recovered. Today under the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party those who forced others to migrate are now themselves migrating from Uttar Pradesh.
- Around Rs 250 crore is recovered from an ‘itra’ manufacturer, but its pain is felt by Akhilesh Yadav. If someone has evaded tax and if government is catching the culprit, then why is Akhilesh Yadav so much bothered? The Bharatiya Janata Party government will not tolerate any evasion of tax.
- In Uttar Pradesh even if the Bua, the Babua and the Behen come together, they will not be able to stand before the committed and devoted workers of the Bharatiya Janata Party. Bua ji is scared of Uttar Pradesh’s cold and is not coming out to campaign. It seems that she is very afraid of losing and has already conceded her defeat.
- The people of Uttar Pradesh are seeking answers from Akhilesh Yadav for the 700 riots that happened during his government. Uttar Pradesh, which is the land of Chaudhary Charan Singh, was stained with blood by the Akhilesh Yadav government. And now under the Yogi Adityanath Government no one has the courage to incite riots or disturb law and order in Uttar Pradesh.
- The people of Uttar Pradesh has once again decided to totally reject the government of Azam Khan and Mukhtar Ansari, and have already made up their minds to ensure massive victory for the Bharatiya Janata Party government led by our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji who have paved the way for the construction of the grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
- Rape is a very henious crime, but a top leader of the Samajwadi Party said crime happens and boys commit mistakes. The Samajwadi Party which has such sick mentality cannot ensure safety and security of women. In our Bharatiya Janata Party government no one has the courage to dishonour or disrespect our mothers and sisters.
- The construction of the grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya has started. Now Akhilesh Yadav cannot stop the construction of the temple of Lord Ram in Ayodhya. The Kashi Vishwanath Dham has regained its lost glory, while the holy Ganga is far cleaner and better today.
- Akhilesh Yadav has no concern for sugarcane farmers and only talks about Jinnah. Western Uttar Pradesh is sugarcane belt and Jinnah has nothing to do with our farmers. During the Akhilesh Yadav government sugarcane farmers were not paid their dues on time. But the Yogi Adityanath Government has cleared 90% dues of farmers and over Rs 1.48 lakh crores have already been paid to them.
- Under the Yogi Adityanath Government there has been a considerable improvement in the law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh as cases of murders, abduction, dacoity, loot, crime against women and other crimes have seen major decline in the state. But in the Samajwadi Party government people of the state were tortured by the mafia, criminals and goonda elements. Under the Yogi Adityanath Government all the criminals elements and history-sheeters have fled the state.
- In Shamli around Rs 350 crores is being spent in setting up a PAC battalion camp. Now to tackle riots and maintain law and order PAC will not be called from Lucknow.
- The allround development and growth of the country is possible only under the leadership of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. Under the guidance and support of our Honourable Prime Minister, the Yogi Adityanath Government is ensuring fast growth and progress of Uttar Pradesh where upliftment and wellbeing of each and every section of the society is being ensured.
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a kamal sandesh feed.)