SALIENT POINTS OF THE SPEECH OF THE BJP NATIONAL PRESIDENT SHRI JAGAT PRAKASH NADDA JI GIVEN TODAY AFTER VIRTUALLY INAUGURATING THE PARTY’S DISTRICT LEVEL OFFICES IN TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH
- The Bharatiya Janata Party offices are not merely buildings, they are in fact extension of the dreams of our crores of party workers, it is also an extension of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s ideology and principles, it is also an extension of our commitment to “Sewa hi Sangathan’.
- TRS has changed its name to BRS where ‘B’ stands for ‘bhrastachar’ (corruption), ‘R’ stands for ‘rishwat’ (bribery) and ‘S’ stands for ‘sarkar’ (government). Which means that the BRS Government means — Bhrastachari Rishwat Sarkar. This is the image of the KCR government in Telangana.
- KCR has changed the name of TRS to BRS but the people of Telangana wants him to take VRS or to take voluntary retirement. Nothing is going to change by changing the name.
- When Telangana was carved out of Andhra Pradesh, the state was a surplus state. But today the state is buried under the huge debt of over Rs 3.29 lakh crores. Irony is that they are unable to run the state properly and efficiently but are making tall claims of running the country.
- Today the Enforcement Directorate is investigating K Kavitha in the liquor scam. Today the entire country is talking about massive corruption that has taken place in the KCR government. Such government has no right to remain in power and should be thrown out immediately.
- The country has seen how the Kaleshwaram lift irrigation project has been made the ATM of corruption by the KCR government. This irrigation project was just worth Rs 40,000 crores when it was started, but today its outlay has increased to Rs 1.40 lakh crores. This speaks volumes of the massive corruption of the KCR government.
- Andhra Pradesh is lagging far behind when it comes to development and growth of the state. The state government has failed miserably in implementing the revolutionary social welfare schemes of the Narendra Modi Government which has hit the poor and needy people very hard in Andhra Pradesh. In the time to come the Bharatiya Janata Party is going to give a very effective, efficient and responsive government in Andhra Pradesh.
- The Congress party is in deep dejection due to repeated electoral losses across the country. The Congress party and its leaders have become mentally bankrupt which is clearly evident from their policies and their arrogance. Rahul Gandhi ji, your arrogance is big but your understanding of the issues of the country and its people is very small. Despite repeated losses you have failed to come to terms to this fact and respect the people’s mandate. On the contrary you have become more arrogant.
- The Congress party leaders have lost all wisdom and humility. They say about the most popular Prime Minister of the country — Modi teri kabr khudegi (Modi your grave will be dug). Whereas the people of the country, from Kashmir to Kanyakumari, and from Northeast to Kerala, are saying — Modi Tera Kamal khilega (Modi ji, your Lotus will bloom).
- Rahul Gandhi has become highly arrogant. First he demeans and insults the backward and most backward communities in the country, and then he refuses to apologise. The court asks him to apologise, but Rahul Gandhi says he will not say sorry and express his regret. And when court announces the sentence, then he says justice is not being done to him.
- The people of the country will never forgive Rahul Gandhi and the Congress party for insulting and demeaning our OBC community and for the highly atrocious tactics of Rahul Gandhi and his party leaders. In the time to come, the people of the country will teach Rahul Gandhi and the Congress party a big lesson through democratic means. Rahul Gandhi will get a befitting reply from the people for his arrogance.
- In 2014 the total length of the national highways in Telangana was just 2511 kms , but today under the Narendra Modi Government this length of highways has gone up by almost 100 per cent to reach 4996 kms . The allocation to Telangana in this year’s railway budget is Rs 4418 crores which is 45 per cent higher than previous year. This is the commitment of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji for the people of Telangana.
- For the redevelopment and renovation of the Vishakhapatnam railway station in Andhra Pradesh the Narendra Modi Government has allocated Rs 450 crores. Also, the renovation and upgradation of the fishing harbour is also being done with an expenditure of over Rs 150 crores. Similarly, the Narendra Modi Government has allocated over Rs 3750 crores for the development of the greenfield Raipur – Vishakhapatnam economic corridor.
- Under the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna over 36 lakhs farmers from Telangana and over 45 lakh farmers of Andhra Pradesh have been benefitted from this scheme. Under the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna around 2.50 lakh poor people in Telangana and over 24 lakh people in Andhra Pradesh have been benefitted. Similarly, lakhs of people in both the states have been benefitted from the Pradhanmantri Ujjawala Yojna.
- Under the Pradhanmantri Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojna over 1.08 lakh people of Telangana and over 2.60 lakh people of Andhra Pradesh are getting free rations. Similarly, under the Swachch Bharat Abhiyan over 31 lakh toilets have been constructed in Andhra Pradesh and over 42 lakh toilets have been built in Andhra Pradesh. The Bharatiya Janata Party government under the dynamic leadership of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has changed the lives of crores of poor and backward people living across the country.
Leave a Comment