The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji today flagged off 51 “Jan Aakrosh Rath” from the historic Dushera Maidan in Jaipur while kick-starting the Jan Aakrosh Yatra of the party in Rajasthan. Shri Nadda also launched “Jan Aakrosh” song on the occasion. The Bharatiya Janata Party will take out the Jan Aakrosh Yatra in all the 200 assembly constituencies across the state to expose the misgovernance of the Congress party government in Rajasthan.
The Jan Aakrosh Yatra will cover over 75,000 kms covering every corner of Rajasthan. The Bharatiya Janata Party will also organize 20,000 Chaupals and Nukkad sabhas across the state. The Bharatiya Janata Party will directly interact and communicate with over 2 crore people across Rajasthan.
The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji said:
- The Narendra Modi Government at the Centre has left no stone unturned in the development and growth of Rajasthan. On the other hand, the Congress party government and its Chief Minister Ashok Gahlot has created all hurdles in the path of growth and progress of Rajasthan, for which the people of the state will never forgive the Congress party and its leadership.
- The Ashok Gahlot government in Rajasthan has taken the state on top when it comes to corruption, atrocities against women and Dalits, cyber crime, inflation, costlier petrol and diesel and expensive electricity. It has broken all records in misgovernance.
- From the day one engine of the double engine government was removed from Rajasthan, the state has seen no development and growth, and for this Chief Minister Ashok Gahlot is solely responsible. He is least bothered about the problems and issues of the people of Rajasthan, he is more interested in saving his own chair.
- The Congress party had promised to waive off farmers’ loans before coming to power which has not been fulfilled till today. The Congress party government had to waive off farmers loans worth over Rs 1.20 lakh crores. Rahul Gandhi these days is on your. The people of Rajasthan and farmers of the state should remind him of his party’s promises.
- Since the formation of the Congress party government in Rajasthan over 9,000 farmers were forced to sell their land. The Ashok Gahlot government also refused to give MSP on bajra to state’s farmers. This is the level of the Congress party government apathy towards farmers in Rajasthan.
- Today farmers of Rajasthan are getting costliest electricity and petrol and diesel. Communal tensions are at its peak under the Ashok Gahlot government. The Congress party and its Government will have to take responsibility for all this.
- The only mission of the Ashok Gahlot government is to create obstacles on the path of growth and development of Rajasthan. The Bharatiya Janata Party will expose the Ashok Gahlot led Congress party government in the state. The Bharatiya Janata Party and its workers will become the voice of the people of Rajasthan. We will move ahead with our mission to form the Bharatiya Janata Party government in the state.
- The Congress party government in Rajasthan has done nothing. It is running its government by just changing names of the schemes and policies of the previous Vasundhara Raje government in the state. This is the sad reality of the Congress party and its Government in Rajasthan.
- The Congress party government in Rajasthan has changed the names of the Bhamashah Yojna and Annapurna Rasoi Yojna which were started by the previous Bharatiya Janata Party government. The Congress party government has nothing to offer to the people of Rajasthan. They are just fooling and cheating with people of Rajasthan. The people of Rajasthan will teach the Congress party a lesson in the next assembly elections.
- The Ashok Gahlot government changed the name of Annapurna Rasoi Yojna of the Bharatiya Janata Party government to Indira Rasoi. This is not the service of the people. The fact is that the Congress party does not even have any value for our culture and Indian tradition. The Congress party loved just one family.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party government had started Gramin Gaurav Path Yojna, Bhairon Singh Shekhawat Antodaya Swarozgar yojna and Mukhyamantri Swalamban yojna which were for the welfare of the masses, but all this were scrapped by the Congress party government in Rajasthan. The Ashok Gahlot government is also creating hurdles in the implementation of the Jal Jeevan Mission project of the Narendra Modi Government which will provide piped water to every household across Rajasthan.
- If you want that our sisters and mothers should remain safe and secure in Rajasthan, our Dalits brothers should remain safe and secure, corruption should end and prices of petrol and diesel should come down, then the people of Rajasthan need to form the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party.