Salient points of address of Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda while flagging-off Vijay Sankalp Yatra from Vijaypura anf addressing a public rally in Sindhagi Karnataka
The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji today (Saturday) flagged off the statewide Vijay Sankalp Yatra from Vijaypura in Karnataka and appealed to the people of the state to once again form the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party in Karnataka under the leadership and guidance of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji so that the works of growth and development could continue uninterrupted.
Those present at the programme included senior party leader Shri B S Yeddyurappa and other senior party leaders and workers. Before flagging off the Vijay Sankalp Yatra, Shri Nadda visited Shri Siddeshwar Mahaswami ji’s Gyan Yogashram in Vijaypur and offered rich tributes. He passed away recently. Later the BJP National President visited Nagthana assembly constituency in Vijaypura from where he flagged off the 9- day statewide Vijay Sankalp Yatra.
At the centre of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s statewide Vijay Sankalp Yatra are five programmes where the goal is to reach over 2 crore people covering every household across the state, to put wall paintings in houses with the permission of house owners, to make digital wall paintings, carry out membership drive and talk to the beneficiaries of various government programmes and policies.
Key points of address:
- The enthusiasm and support that the people of Karnataka have for the Bharatiya Janata Party is unprecedented. The love, affection and trust of the people of the state towards the Bharatiya Janata Party makes it very clear the our party is once again going to form the double engine government under the leadership of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji with massive majority. It is only the Bharatiya Janata Party that has the the mantra of growth and development for Karnataka.
- Development means BJP, good law and order means BJP, transparency means BJP, good governance means BJP, pro people government means BJP, Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas means BJP, honesty and integrity means BJP. Whereas corruption means the Congress party, casteism means the Congress party, commission means the Congress party and division means the Congress party.
- Those who does the politics of division and divides the nation and society on various grounds — such people have no agenda of development and growth. Such people have just one agenda and it is only and only the lust for power. But the people of Karnataka have already decided that no power and government for the Congress party.
- In Karnataka on one side we have the Congress party which uses money and muscle power to break our society and spread anarchy in the country. But on the other side we have the Bharatiya Janata Party under the leadership of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji which follows only one mantra — Sabka Saat – Sabka Vikas – Sabka Vishwas and Sabha Prayas.
- There is third party in Karnataka but it’s ideology and principles are just limited to one family. The Congress party and the Janata Dal- Secular, both parties follow dynasty politics, casteism, corruption, appeasement and nepotism .
- Whenever our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji visits Karnataka he talks about the great culture, traditions, literary personalities and intellectuals . He talks about the pride of Karnataka. But when Rahul Gandhi visits the state he is seen standing with people who talk about breaking our country.
- When the people press right button in EVMs all right works happen , but when wrong button is pressed then it leads to anarchy, corruption and lawlessness.
- Recently our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji started a campaign in Karnataka to hand over “hukku patra” to give land rights to over 52,000 tribals of Ghumantu Lambani (Banjara) . Under the Jal Jeevan Mission project foundation stone was laid for the multi village drinking water system in the state. There are various development projects that the double engine government has been implementing in the state. Today Karnataka is one of the fastest developing state in the country.