BJP NATIONAL PRESIDENT FLAGS OFF ‘SHAHEED SAMMAN YATRA” » Kamal Sandesh
SALIENT POINTS OF THE SPEECH OF THE BJP NATIONAL PRESIDENT SHRI JAGAT PRAKASH NADDA JI WHILE FLAGGING OFF ‘SHAHEED SAMMAN YATRA” AT A MASSIVE PUBLIC RALLY HELD AT SEWAD IN CHAMOLI IN UTTARAKHAND:
- Under the dynamic and decisive leadership of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji a new chapter of growth, progress and development in being written in the country and in Uttarakhand. Under the leadership of guidance of our Honourable Prime Minister the Bharatiya Janata Party is committed for the development and prosperity of Uttarakhand and also towards the welfare and wellbeing of our servicemen.
- The BJP’s ‘Shaheed Samman Yatra’ is our commitment and tradition to show honour and respect towards our brave soldiers. This Yatra will continue till December 7 and during this period soil from the courtyards of our 1734 martyrs from Uttarakhand will be collected. This soil will be used in the construction of Sainya Dham which is being built in the honour and memory of our brave soldiers. The Shaheed Samman Yatra will cover all 13 districts and 70 development blocks of Uttarakhand.
- The Congress party and commission are two sides of a coin. Where there is the Congress party there is commission, and where there is the Bharatiya Janata Party and the National Democratic Alliance there is mission. The people of Uttarakhand have decided to vote for those who are committed towards the mission, and the people will trounce those who are just bothered about commission.
- The Congress party government is now known and is infamous for the commissions in various defence deals. The Congress party gave to India a defence minister who shockingly said – taking no decision is also a decision. The Congress governments prior to 2014 never thought about strengthening India’s defence and it neither made any purchase of defence equipment nor did anything to modernise India’s defence paraphernalia.
- It was only after Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji formed the BJP government the border infrastructure was developed at a very fast pace. The Congress party used to say that roads will not be built on our borders as it will stop our enemies from coming inside. The lackadaisical and indifferent attitude and incompetence of the Congress party governments led to India paying heavy price and our country faced a major setback.
- After 2014 as many as 6 tunnels have been built on our borders while work is going on in 14 different tunnels. Atal Tunnel was built in Himachal Pradesh. As many as 44 strategic bridges have been constructed on our borders. A total of 74 important roads have been built in the borders along China. World’s highest railway bridge is being constructed on the Chenab river in Jammu and Kashmir. All this has been made possible due to decisive and dynamic leadership of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji.
- Wherever there is a Congress government in the state, they all are mired in corruption. Entire nation knows how the Congress government in Rajasthan was involved in massive corruption and incompetence, while in the Mahaaghadi government in Maharashtra open loot and corruption is going on.
- The issue of ‘One Rank One Pension’ was going on since 1972, but it was when the Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji formed the government at the Centre, the ‘One Rank One Pension’ policy was immediately implemented in its true sense, thus giving relief to crores of our brave defence personnel.
- The United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government led by the Congress party just spared Rs 500 crore for the ‘One Rank One Pension’ scheme during its departure from the government , but the Narendra Modi government gave Rs. 42,000 crore for the ‘One Rank One Pension’ scheme. Over 20 lakh ex-servicemen have so far been benefited from this policy, which includes around 1.16 lakh ex-servicemen in Uttarakhand.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party government is building an elevated road from Dehradun to Delhi which will be one of its kind project, the salaries of guest teachers have been increased from Rs 15000 to Rs 25000, the number of government doctors have also been increased from 1800 to 2300 and the BJP government in the state is developing one new tourist destination in every district to boost tourism potential in Uttarakhand.
- In Chamoli the Master Plan for Badrinath Dham is also ready. Like the Baba Kedar Nagri, the Badrinath Dham will also be totally renovated and transformed. The development of Sewad is also our priority.
- Appealing to the people of Uttarakhand the Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji said all the people of the state should become the part of the Shaheed Saman Yatra and exhorted all the citizens and BJP workers to ensure that not a single family of martyrs should be left untouched from this historic Shaheed Samman Yatra.
- For Uttarakhand to continue its journey of growth and progress uninterrupted it is very necessary that people of Uttarakhand should once again vote for the Bharatiya Janata Party government and give us a massive majority. Only the BJP’s ‘ Double Engine‘ government can ensure growth, development and progress of Uttarakhand.
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a www.kamalsandesh.org feed.)