Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda while addressing Yuva Samvad in Prabhadevi, Mumbai
- Today’s youth are committed to take forward India’s growth and development story till 100 years of our Independence. And for this it is imperative to have a skill development programme at the national level for our next generation of youth. The Skill India Mission campaign being undertaken under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji is a step towards this direction which is not only bringing about positive changes across India but also making our country ready for the future.
- In 2014 on the initiative of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji a separate Skill Development Ministry was created and in 2015 Skill India Mission campaign was launched at the pan India level. All this has started showing encouraging results and has enhanced skills of our youth to make them future ready.
- Our Hon’ble Prime Minister saw and realised that there was a huge demand and supply gap in skilling due to which our youth were not flourishing. He felt the urgent need to upgrade the skills of our youth. He also understood the future needs of our youth and our country and accordingly chalked out a comprehensive skill development programme for our youth to skilled the unskilled, and also to reskill and up skill them. This is the visionary approach of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji.
- Our youth is our strength. Youth power means empowering the nation. Youth power is one of the strong pillars of our country. In skill development lies the future of our nation. It is being further enhanced and speed-up. The concept of skill development of the Narendra Modi Government is linked with and embedded to holistic development and growth of our country.
- Through the highly successful Rojgar Mela our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has announced to give government jobs to over 10 lakh people across the country. You all will be happy to note that till now 3.59 lakh youths have been given through 5 Rojgar Mela and appointment letters have been issued to them.
- This is due to the foresight of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and his approach to give wings to the dreams and aspirations of our youth that a startup revolution is going on in the country and India is being referred to as the Startup capital of the world. In 2014 there were just around 700 startups in the country and today there are over 90,000 Startups in the country. All this has been possible due to the vision and approach of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji.
- In 2014 India had just 4-5 Unicorns whereas today there are over 100 Unicorns in the country. Through these Startups and Unicorns today over 23 lakh direct and indirect jobs have been created.
- In Maharashtra the Start -Up policy was launched. In Maharashtra there are over 16000 Start -Ups working today. And through this over 1.6 lakh youth have got jobs in the state. In Maharashtra Startup Week around Rs 500 crores worth of venture funding has been done in MSME sector covering Startups.
- I want to appeal to our youth to refrain from making small targets, always pursue big targets and bigger goals because when we make small targets, our approach also gets smaller. I also tell our youth what Mahatma Gandhi ji used to say that do not live like cowards, live full hearted and always live life to its fullest.
- The sky’s the limit — should be our approach, because there is no limit to growth and we have to strive throughout our lives to move ahead. When you become content and when you feel like you are satisfied with your lives, then you will stop living and you won’t grow. Our tomorrow will depend on the foundation we lay today.
- Everyone should evaluate his own life and should find out how to improve and do better. Our approach should be to improve today from what we did yesterday. Everyone should know that there is always a vacancy at the top, and everyone should strive to reach there by improving themselves.
- Under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji our nation is on the fast track of growth and development. Youth are being given a good environment and ample opportunities to move forward and grow. It is our duty to utilize this highly conducive environment to grow and move forward. We should also analyze our work and our approach and strive to improve.
- Our goal should be to always improve in life. If you continue to do so, you will automatically grow in life, and you will also become an asset for your country and your society. You will also be able to take your country and your society forward.
- Under the leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and in Maharashtra under the leadership of our dynamic Chief Minister Shri Eknath Shinde ji the youth of Maharashtra are getting good opportunities to move forward. I appeal to all our youth to come forward and get benefitted from all these initiatives and policies specifically designed for them. Our youth are our future and the Bharatiya Janata Party government under the leadership of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji is committed to the growth and progress of our youth.
Leave a Comment