Salient points of speech of the BJP National President Shri J.P. Nadda given today while addressing the Booth Presidents of the Shivagangai Parliamentary Constituency in Tamil Nadu
- The Bharatiya Janata Party is the only political party today which has an ideology and which fulfills its responsibilities to the nation and the society. It is only the BJP which has a service motto and a humane touch.
- During the Covid pandemic, all other parties were in isolation and their leaders were in self quarantine who were visible on virtual platforms. On the other hand, crores of our BJP workers were serving people as part of “Seva Hi Sangathan” initiative under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji.
- After Covid, the BJP has won a series of assembly elections and local body polls all over the country because of our service and humane approach. We have won the trust and support of the people across the country.
- We have won 4 MLA seats in Tamil Nadu, but now I urge you to get ready to make the BJP government in Tamil Nadu under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji.
- From Ukraine, our dynamic and decisive Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji evacuated all Indian students safely back home during the war. Our cadres visited their families. I have been told that hundreds of students from Tamil Nadu were also brought back from Ukraine.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party is a unique party, we are a party with a difference. Though we are a political party, we have a strong social side of it and at its core is ‘seva’, our passion and commitment to serve humanity.
- BJP is a party with programmes and policies that take care of marginalised, women, youth, farmers, the poor and people belonging to weaker sections of our society.
- Before our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji formed the Bharatiya Janata Party government, the number of bank accounts in the country was very less, though Indira Gandhi nationalised banks in the 1970s in the name of helping the poor. Today, 45 crore people have bank accounts due to Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. Because of this financial inclusion and PM Narendra Modi Ji’s vision, we were able to transfer Rs.30,000 crores to 20 crore women through DBT as part of Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana.
- To safeguard rights and privileges of backward classes, the Narendra Modi Government gave constitutional status to the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) and OBCs were accorded constitutional safeguards. These two l historic decisions were made by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji.
- In the past we have seen that in India more people died during pandemics and epidemics due to hunger rather than the disease itself. To ensure that no one goes hungry during the Corona pandemic, our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji ensured that 80 crore poor and needy people are given free rations over the past two and a half years.
- The Narendra Modi Government has been providing free health insurance coverage to poor and needy people. In Tamil Nadu over 77 lakh families are benefiting from PM Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- Unlike other parties, our SC and OBC Morcha should work on a wider canvas, enlist every caste in OBCs, SCs and see that every caste is represented in the party’s Morcha teams. This is part of our “Sabka Saath” principle.
Leave a Comment