Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda while addressing Shakti Kendra Pramukh Sammelan in Tumkur and Karyakarta Samavesh in Chitradurga, Karnataka
- Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji is highly committed for the growth, development and prosperity of Karnataka. The double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party has taken development and progress to every household across the state. It is the duty and responsibility of every BJP karyakarta to take these achievements and good work of our government to the masses because the Congress party commits fraud and misleads people by carrying out fake campaigns.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party wins the heart of the people by serving the people, whereas the Congress party does the politics of cheating and mistrust. It is our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji who has established the culture of report cards in our political system and ended the Congress’ culture of vote bank politics.
- The second name of the Congress party is corruption, commission and casteism. The Bharatiya Janata Party has the vision to serve the people of the country whereas the Congress party is on the mission to earn commission. The Congress party is deeply mired in the politics of corruption and casteism.
- The statement of the Congress party leader Siddaramaiah is very saddening and highly condemnable. The statement is saddening because he has taken the politics in Karnataka to a new low. The party is known due to statements given by its leaders.
- The statement of Siddaramaiah on the elected government in Karnataka is an insult to the people of Karnataka and their mandate. The people of Karnataka will give a befitting reply to this in a democratic manner. Those who do get a chance to talk to their central leadership talk in such a derogatory and insulting manner.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party asks Siddaramaiah to talk about real issues. Whatever the Bharatiya Janata Party promises, it delivers. The Bharatiya Janata Party government does all that is necessary for the growth and development of the state and the country.
- The Congress party sheds crocodile tears in the name of Dalits, backward and Tribals. The Congress party should tell the nation why it took 40 years to honour Babasaheb Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar ji with Bharat Ratna? The Congress party should also tell the nation why did it fail to give constitutional status to the OBC Commission? The Congress party should tell what it does for the empowerment and upliftment of our Tribal communities?
- The Bharatiya Janata Party government in Karnataka increased reservation for SC from 15 per cent to 17 per cent, and of ST from 3 per cent to 7 per cent.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party is not a family based party, neither a casteist party nor a party of any particular community. The Bharatiya Janata Party works on the principle of — Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas and Sabka Prayas. The Bharatiya Janata Party is a cadre based party which functions on the basis of ideology and principles.
- The Narendra Modi Government has implemented social justice in true sense. For the first time the Narendra Modi Government Cabinet has 12 Dalit ministers, 27 OBC ministers and 8 Tribal ministers. The Atal Bihari Vajpayee government had formed the National Commission for Scheduled Tribes. The Narendra Modi Government gave constitutional status to the OBC Commission.
- Under the PM Adarsh Adivasis Gram Yojana, over 9,500 villages have been identified. Additional 5,500 villages have been added to the list. The Narendra Modi Government is working on a big scale for the growth and development of 36,428 Tribal dominated villages across the country. The development and transformation of Tribal villages is being done through efficient utilization of the District mineral fund.
- During the Congress party government the expenditure on Tribal students used to be just Rs 11,000 per student, whereas under the Narendra Modi Government this has gone up to Rs 42,000. Several Eklavya Residential Schools have been constructed across the country for our Tribal students.
- In the honour and remembrance of our great Tribal freedom fighters who played a very important role in our freedom struggle the Narendra Modi Government is constructing Tribal freedom fighters museum in 10 states across the country. The Narendra Modi Government has also taken the decision to celebrate the birth anniversary of Bhagwan Birsa Munda ji every year as ‘Janjatiya Gaurav Diwas’.
Leave a Comment