BJP National President addresses SC Morcha meeting virtually » Kamal Sandesh
Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda addressed SC Morcha meeting virtually, here are salient points of speech:
- Social justice and social harmony are not mere slogans, but it is the commitment and pledge of the Bharatiya Janata Party government under the leadership of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji.
- It was dream and pledge of Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar ji to give justice and equality to poor, oppressed, backward and Tribal communities, and our government under the guidance and leadership of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji is working day and night to ensure and fulfill it.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party has never done the politics of casteism and appeasement. We have always done the politics of allround development and national pride. Wherever the Bharatiya Janata Party has formed its government in the country and state it has always fulfilled it with full commitment.
- Our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji gave the idea of ‘Ease of Living’ so that we can create a division- free society and a strong and united nation. It also paved the way for upliftment and welfare of the poorest of the poor and backward communities can live life with honour and dignity. Our government is making all efforts to give a good and healthy life to all citizens with more focus on backward classes.
- The amount of work that the Narendra Modi government has done for the SC community in the last seven years no previous governments had done such work in the past 70 years since Independence.
- Under the Stand -Up India scheme at atmosphere of entrepreneurship was created for the Dalit community so that they can start their businesses and become self reliant. It also paved the way for giving employment to their community people and improved the lives of Dalits.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party Scheduled Caste Morcha has taken the message and programmes of the party and the government to backward classes and Dalits. They have succeeded in taking all government welfare programmes to the Scheduled Caste people, thus uplifting and improving their lives. I thank and congratulate all the office bearers and workers of the Scheduled Caste Morcha of the party for their great service and commitment.
- Under the leadership of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji the Bharatiya Janata Party government at the Centre and in the states we are seeing increased participation of the Scheduled Caste community in the party and the government. Currently in the Narendra Modi government there are 45 Lok Sabha MPs from Scheduled Caste, 12 Ministers and 3 Governors from the Scheduled Caste.
- The Social Justice and Empowerment Ministry has got Rs 10517 crore in this year’s annual budget, which is 28% higher than the previous year. Similarly, the amount being spent on the welfare of the Scheduled Caste has seen an impressive increase of 51.65% for which the entire country and the Bharatiya Janata Party would like to thank and congratulate our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji.
- Jan Dhan Yojna, Swachh Bharat Yojna, Ujala Yojna, Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna, Ujjawala Yojna, Ayushman Bharat Yojna, Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, Mudra Yojna, Antodaya Yojna are some of the schemes of the Narendra Modi government which has benefited the Scheduled Caste community and poor and backward classes the most.
- The development of Panchtirth and Samrasta Diwas celebrations were decisions taken by the Narendra Modi government. The 125th Anniversary celebrations of Baba Saheb Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar was celebrated across the country on the initiative of the Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji where coins of Rs.125 and Rs.10 were unveiled in the honour of the great leader.
- Baba Saheb Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar ji wanted Dalits who were left behind in Pakistan during the Partition should come to India. But it pains me to say that the Congress party government then did nothing to ensure proper rehabilitation of the Dalits who came to India. It is the Narendra Modi government which has done the most for the upliftment and welfare of the Scheduled Caste community.
- For the first time Venture Capital Fund has been created for the Dalit youth so that they can start their start-ups and become entrepreneurs. For the first time the public sector undertakings have been told to buy 4% of their goods from the entrepreneurs of SC and ST, for which a strong policy was also made.
- Students of SC and OBC categories can avail the benefits of free coaching. The Narendra Modi government increased the income slabs criteria. Similarly, the norms of annual income were also relaxed so that maximum students of SC community can avail the benefits of various scholarships schemes.
- The Narendra Modi ji has also increased the scholarship amount of students of SC community who have passed tenth standard to Rs 59000 crore. For the education of SC students a provision of Rs 35000 crores has been made for the period of 2020 to 2025 In the tribal areas new Eklavya schools are being opened.
- Under the Prime Minister Adarsh Gram Yojna, villages having more than 50 per cent Dalit population development works in these villages is being done on priority basis. By 2024-25 over 27000 Dalit majority villages will see complete transformation.
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Scheme arrangements have been made of Rs.5000 crore to benefit 50 lakh street vendors and the maximum benefit of it has been taken by the SC community.
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a www.kamalsandesh.org feed.)