BJP National President addresses Prabhavi Matdata Samvad in Shahjahanpur, UP » Bhajpa Ki Baat
BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji addressed Prabhavi Matdata Samvad in Shahjahanpur (Uttar Pradesh). Here are the key point of speech:
- The grand victory of the Yogi Adityanath Government in Uttar Pradesh under the leadership and guidance of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji is certain. In the assembly elections the Bharatiya Janata Party will cross the 300 seat mark.
- It is only the Bharatiya Janata Party which has the stellar record of fulfilling all its promises and commitments. All the other parties make false promises and fool the electorate. It is our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji who has changed the political culture of our country.
- The manifesto of the Samajwadi Party was growth and terror of land- mafia, sand mafia, mining mafia, abduction mafia, business mafia. In the Samajwadi Party government our women and girls were unsafe and the law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh was pathetic. But under the Bharatiya Janata Party government all the mafia have fled Uttar Pradesh or they are behind the bars. Today the Samajwadi Party candidates are either in jail or are out on bail.
- What is the helplessness of Akhilesh Yadav that he has to give tickets to criminals and to those who have criminal background or are history – sheeters. It is because Akhilesh Yadav is still friends with such characters and he will never ever break his alliance with such anti-social and criminal elements. Akhilesh Yadav should carry on with his friendship and alliance with such criminal and anti-social elements, why should the people of Uttar Pradesh carry this burden?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav remembering the person who is the main culprit of India’s division during Independence; why does he not remember and pay his respects to Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, the Iron Man of India who unified India after Independence?
- The only motto of the Samajwadi Party government was its own growth and development and they had nothing to do with the people of Uttar Pradesh. But under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party is implementing on the ground its commitment and pledge of — Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas.
- During the Samajwadi Party government led by Akhilesh Yadav, land mafia used to grab government lands, they used to grab houses of people belonging to the weaker sections of the society. But under the Bharatiya Janata Party government, all such elements have been taken to task, and all types of mafias are surrendering before the law. Under the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party, those who were responsible for migration of law- abiding and honest citizens have themselves migrated from Uttar Pradesh due to efficient law and order situation.
- As Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Yadav had ordered dropping of cases against hardcore terrorists, but the Hon’ble High Court did not allow it to happen. Ironically, when the investigation was carried out against these terrorists, they were found guilty. While four terrorists were awarded capital punishment, one terrorist was put behind bars for life.
- A person while being the Chief Minister works to get hardcore terrorists freed, just imagine the situation of that state? Can such a person deserve to be the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh? When a savior, a protector turns executor, he does not deserve to serve the people and should be kept away from power to rule people.
- There have been several parties and leaders who have done politics in the name of farmers’ welfare, but they did nothing to change the lives of our farmers. The amount of work our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has done for the farmers of the country in the past 7 years, it was never done in the past 70 years.
- When the Narendra Modi government came to power in 2014 India’s agriculture budget used to be just Rs22,000 crore, which has grown six times in the last seven years to cross Rs1.23 lakh crores. This is the commitment of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji towards our farmers.
- During Congress rule the all -important Swaminathan Committee report was gathering dust. It is our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji who implemented the Swaminathan Committee report to improve the lives of our farmers. It is the Narendra Modi government which increased the MSP on farmers’ produce by one-and-a-half times above the input cost.
- Under the Pradhanmantri Krishi Samman Nidhi Yojna, over 10 crore farmers across the country have got more than Rs.1.80 lakh crores directly into their bank accounts. In Uttar Pradesh more than 2 crore farmers have benefited from this scheme.
- The Samajwadi Party government and the Bahujan Samaj Party government cheated the sugarcane farmers and did not pay full amount for their produce. The Yogi Aditynath government in the last five years has paid sugarcane farmers all their dues, which is more than the amount paid by the Samajwadi Party government and the Bahujan Samaj Party put together.
- The Yogi Adityanath Government paid around Rs1.48 lakh crores to the sugarcane farmers in the past five years, and it includes Rs11,000 crores dues which were pending from the Akhilesh Yadav government.
- During the Samajwadi Party government and the Bahujan Samaj Party government, over a dozen sugarcane mills were shut down, while several others were sold off at very low rates. But under the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party government not a single sugar mill was shut down or sold off. In fact the Yogi Adityanath Government opened three new sugar mills and did expansion of several other sugar mills across the state. Today Uttar Pradesh is in top in the production of sugarcane, wheat, sugar, potato, green peas and other items.
- Till 2014 there were just 15 medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh, but under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, the Yogi Adityanath government in the past 5 years has opened 59 new medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh, besides increasing the number of seats in medical college manifold.
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a kamal sandesh feed.)
Leave a Comment