BJP National President addresses Booth Adhyaksh Sammelan in Kanpur » Bhajpa Ki Baat
Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji while addressing Booth Adhyaksh Sammelan in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh:
- The grand victory of the Bharatiya Janata Party in Uttar Pradesh is certain. Under the guidance and leadership of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji has started a new chapter of growth, progress and development in Uttar Pradesh.
- We remember and pay tributes to great national leaders like Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Sardar Patel and Mahatma Gandhi ji, but they still remember Jinnah. On one hand Sardar Patel United all provinces and princely states to form a strong, powerful and United India, but on the other hand it was Jinnah who committed the sin of breaking our country.
- It is the duty and responsibility of nationalist forces to give a befitting reply to all those who still remember Jinnah. I am confident and sure that the people of Uttar Pradesh will teach a stern lesson to such anti national and divisive forces.
- Under the Yogi Adityanath Government in Uttar Pradesh cases of dacoity have gone down by 70%, cases of looting have reduced by 65%, there have been 50% decline in cases of abduction, cases of rapes have gone down by 33% while cases of murders have declined by 25%. All these figures clearly show that the Yogi Adityanath Government has done a lot of work in improving law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh.
- Earlier people used to migrate from Uttar Pradesh out of fear of mafia and goonda elements, but under the Yogi Adityanath Government it is the mafia and goonda elements who have migrated from Uttar Pradesh out of fear. During the Samajwadi Party government in Uttar Pradesh mafia and goonda elements used to rule and people were left scared, but today there is no mafia and goonda elements left in Uttar Pradesh. Land mafia and mining mafia have also also disappeared. Safety and security of women and girls have increased. Today there is rule of law and order in Uttar Pradesh.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party believes in democracy, but the Opposition parties believe in dynasty politics. The Bharatiya Janata Party believes in cultural nationalism, but the Opposition parties practices only dynasty politics. For us only nation come first but for them only one family is important. The Bharatiya Janata Party believes in the politics of ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas’. But the three parties do the politics of appeasement and vote bank. We work for ‘Antodaya’ ensuring life of honour and dignity for the poorest of the poor, but they work for the growth and prosperity of ine single family.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party has policy, vision and mission but the Opposition parties have just one goal — to secure the politics of their children. The Opposition parties do work for the development of one family, but we in the BJP do work for India, the one big, united family.
- All Opposition parties believe in one policy — dynasty politics. These parties are just bothered about one family and its interests. But in the Bharatiya Janata Party even an ordinary worker can reach the top.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party workers have to reach every household, we have to tell people the achievements of the double engine government and have to fight and derail all the conspiracies of the Opposition parties.
- When the Corona vaccination had just begun, leaders of some Opposition parties used to roam around spreading fake and false news about the Made In India vaccines and gave names to vaccines to confuse and scare people. Now I would like to ask them how are they finding ‘Modi’s Vaccine’ and ‘BJP’s Vaccine’ which they have taken!
- Earlier during pandemic people used to die of hunger more than the disease. When the Corona pandemic struck India our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji decided that no one will sleep empty stomach. Over 80 crore people across the country were given free rations and other essential items on two occasions continuously for 8 months under the Pradhanmantri Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojna which helped them immensely during the Corona pandemic.
- The strong willpower of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and exceptional planning and execution of Honourable Union Home Minister Shri Amit Shah ji led to abolition of the Article 370 to integrate Jammu and Kashmir with India. The Bharatiya Janata Party government also ended triple talaq to liberate crores of Muslim women and gave them their rights and freedom. Our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji also accomplished one of the greatest task by laying the foundation stone to start the construction of the grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya.
- These days so many people are visiting Ayodhya to seek blessings. And I have just one thing to say to them — better late than never. Lord Ram is of everyone, and others should also take some lessons from Lord Ram and move ahead. Now when the grand Ram Temple is being built in Ayodhya, I invite them to visit Ayodhya, bow in front of Lord Ram and seek his blessings.
- The Congress party knows just one thing — whenever any election approaches the Congress party starts making false promises of loan waiver for farmers . In the 10 years of Sonia – Manmohan Congress party government, they waived off farmers loans just once amounting to the tune of Rs 57,000 crores, in this also there were reports of corruption and misappropriation of funds.
- In just three years our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme has given over 10 crores farmers around Rs 1.53 lakh crores directly into their bank accounts. In Uttar Pradesh around 2.54 crore farmers have been benefited from the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. The government is giving Rs 1200 subsidy in every bag of DAP to help small and marginal farmers.
- In Uttar Pradesh a lot of development works have been done which are now clearly visible on the ground. In 70 years since Independence only 4 medical colleges were made in Uttar Pradesh, but since the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party come to power 30 new medical colleges have been made in Uttar Pradesh and soon the number of medical colleges in the state will reach 42.
- In Bundelkhand the work on Jal Jeevan Mission project has started on which Rs 2,185 will be spent. Under the Awas Yojna over 4 lakh homes have already been given to people belonging to the weaker sections of the society. Kanpur and Jhansi will soon be made ‘ Smart Cities’.
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a kamal sandesh feed.)