BJP National President Addresses Atmanirbhar Arthvyavastha Samvad Karyakram on Budget 2022-23 » Bhajpa Ki Baat
Salient points of the speech of BJP National President, Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji while welcoming Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji in virtual Atmanirbhar Arthvyavastha Samvad Karyakram on Budget 2022-23
- I thank and congratulate our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji for his enlightening and thoughtful address to crores of Bharatiya Janata Party workers across the country on ‘Atmanirbhar Arthavyavastha’ (self-reliant economy). It is a unique initiative that will help rededicate crores of BJP workers to work for the nation with full commitment and dedication.
- As the Pradhan Sewak of our country, Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji took time out to address crores of BJP workers and guided them to work for the development and growth of the nation. This unique initiative will motivate and inspire our party workers and the people of the country.
- As India celebrates ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Kaal’, the 75th anniversary of Independence, the Union Budget presented in Parliament yesterday is a vision document that will lay strong foundations for our nation for the next 25 years. The Union Budget will also implement in the ground the commitments and pledges of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji made to the nation.
- Our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has been regularly guiding us on economic issues. Every year after the Union Budget Hon’ble Prime Minister talks to us and explains to us all the major initiatives and important aspects of the Budget.
- The Union Budget presented by Union Finance Minister Smt Nirmala Sitharaman under the guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji underlines the vision and commitment of our government of social justice , equality and honour for all. It also fulfills our ideology of ‘Sabka Saath – Sabka Vikas – Sabka Vishwas – Sabka Prayas’.
- This year’s Union Budget is pro- people and progressive, it will also bring positive and constructive changes in the lives of common man. The Budget also focuses on ‘Ease of Living’ that will make the lives of people easy and comfortable.
- The Union Budget is a solid roadmap and a fine blueprint of India’s all round development and it caters to needs and wishes of all sectors of the society. Schemes like Production Linked Initiative (PLI), infrastructure development through Gati Shakti Scheme, massive impetus on rural development and rapid development of our border areas — all the schemes are focused on achieving these goals.
- All the development projects and initiatives that have been incorporated in the Union Budget are aimed at taking our nation to a newer heights, which also fulfills the pledge and commitments of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji made to the nation as India celebrates ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Kaal’, the 75th anniversary of Independence.
- I want to assure our Hon’ble Prime Minister that all the party workers will follow your footsteps, tread the path shown by you and work diligently towards strengthening our nation.
(News Source -Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Bhajpa Ki Baat staff and is published from a kamal sandesh feed.)